Get your Home Ready for Winter
Here’s our Fall Home Maintenance Checklist to help you prepare for winter.
1) Clean or replace gutters. Make sure they are not clogged with leaves and debris.
2) Check for drafts and insulate. This helps save money on heat and helps prevent ice dams.
3) Drain your outdoor faucets & turn off the water from inside.
4) Bring in picnic tables, grills, outside toys.
5) Repair cracks in your driveway and walkways. In winter, water freezes and thaws, and can make those crack even wider.
6) Change your furnace filters. Dirty filter make your system less efficient and potentially dangerous. Many of our clients rely on CV for our service contracts, to be sure their heating, cooling and pools/ spas are working right. Click here for details on our service contracts.